Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!

My Teaser:

"I'm not trying to... What's the phrase? Hook up?" The amusement in his voice was clear. "Or in a way I am, though not for purposes you think. I want to... recruit you? Yes, that's the right way to put it."

-pg. 13 of Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell

-KWB

5 comments:

  1. stopping by for tuesday tease...and yours is definitely a tease! i want to know what's going on!

    You can find my Tuesday Teaser HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this sounds like fun :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recruiting, huh? This sounds fun.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-the-girls-of-murder-city.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recruit her for what? Sounds interesting! Haven't done one of these in a while, but have a 'location teaser' if you will!...plus I am also part of the Summer Hop GiveAway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Based on these comments, it looks as if my "teaser" has done its job!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! They mean the world to me! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...