Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week.

From Publishers, I got:

by
by
by
(This was actually a HUGE surprise, because I was only expecting to receive Hades and then BAM! I get two extra books! I haven't read either of it's predecessors, but I was happy anyway!)

From the Library, I checked out:

by


And that's all for me! What did you get???
-KWB

(Since it's the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 I wanted to send out a little prayer to all the victims of this tragic event to let them know that they will never be forgotten.)

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Been wanting to read the Jenna Fox series & Across the Universe forever! :D
    Check out my mailbox!

    -Heather@BookStacksOnDeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great IMM this week. Across the Universe is one on my own TBR list. Hopefully I get my hands on a copy soon. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! They mean the world to me! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...