Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (11)

"In My Mailbox" is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren that features books that I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week.
Before we begin, I just have to say that I can't believe it's already 2012!!! Happy New Years everyone!  :))  2011 has been a great year for books, but 2012 is here and it's already shaping up to be a great one!!!  <3



For Christmas, I got:
__________________ (Someone bought me a book I already have, so they are returning it and getting me a new one, that's why this one is still blank.  lol)
The Hunger Trilogy Box Set by Suzanne Collins
A Hunger Games T-Shirt
I bought:
The Hunger Games Soundtrack: Safe & Sound (Single) by Taylor Swift (feat. The Cold Wars)
 by

From Sand Dollar Press Inc. Publishing, I received:
 by

2 comments:

  1. I love the new Taylor Swift song on the Hunger Games soundtrack...so so good.

    And I really want to read Obsidian, I've heard a lot of great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is AWESOME!! Love me some Hunger Games

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! They mean the world to me! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...