Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Social Media Book Tag!


Hey Bloggy Followers! I tagged myself to do the Social Media Book Tag because it looked loads of fun, so let's get started!


My favorite short book, Among the Hidden, is part of a seven book series called the Shadow Children by Margaret Peterson Haddix. I read this series many, many years ago and I absolutely loved it.


The first time I ready City of Bones, I was really into it. I loved the characters and the world, but then something happened that frustrated me so much I refused to read the next one. But later, a friend of mine read it and the next few in the series and convinced me to give it another shot. And I'm glad she did.  :)


I was a real hipster and read Divergent the year it came out, before it was the best-selling book/movie phenomenon that it is now.  *slides sunglasses on*


I read part of The Immortals series a while ago but stopped after the third one because I just couldn't take it anymore. And now, of course, I question whether I really liked the first to begin with.


Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier is not only a beautiful book, but a freakin' gorgeous series (and the story itself is cute & fun)! Need proof? It's so pretty I literally had to Instagram about it:

A photo posted by Kristen (@kmichelle1) on




Legend by Marie Lu is so action-packed, I just know it would make a fantastically thrilling movie!


The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine has a special place in my heart, so I'm constantly recommending the first book, Glass Houses, to peeps. (Seriously though, you should totally read it!)


I absolutely adore the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout! And I definitely wouldn't mind chatting about books with Katy and spending some quality time with Daemon Black.  :D


For some reason, Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin is a book that really touched me, and quite unexpectedly.  :')

-Kristen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! They mean the world to me! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...