Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Wrap-Up


June was a fantastic reading month! And I think I've finally banished my reading slump for good! *knocks on wood* On to the books!


The first book I read was Black Rainbow by J.J. McAvoy and it was soooo freakin' good! I definitely recommend you pick it up! #DiverseBooks

Rating: 5/5 Stars


ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas was just magical! I completely fell in love with the world and the characters and I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on the next one!

Rating: 5/5 Stars


Coming Out by Lila Rose was a very short and cute story. And how appropriate that I read this in June, the same month that marriage equality won! #LoveWins <3

Rating: 3/5 Stars


The next book I picked up was Kane, the third book in L.A. Casey's addictive Slater Brothers series. And I enjoyed it just as much as the others in the series.

Rating: 3/5 Stars


I couldn't resist giving Linda Kage's A Perfect Ten a try and I'm glad I did. It hit the good romance spot!

Rating: 5/5 Stars


Scorched by my favorite author, Jennifer L. Armentrout, released so I obviously had to pick it up. And it was an incredibly important book that forces you to think about your life, as it reassures you that happily ever afters really are possible. <3

Rating: 5/5 stars


JLA had another novella releasing this month, and it was so cute and sweet. I obviously loved it!  :D

Rating: 5/5 Stars


You guys, I FINALLY READ FANGIRL!! And it was just as awesome as everyone said it was! Also, I am now DYING to read Carry On!

Rating: 5/5 Stars


Last, but certainly not least, I read Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman! The publisher, HMH, was kind enough to send me an ARC and I absolutely fell in love! For more of my thoughts, check out my review HERE.

Rating: 5/5 Stars
-Kristen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! They mean the world to me! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...