Tuesday, March 1, 2016

January/February Wrap-Up


I missed my Wrap-Up for January, so I'm just combining it with February's. Let's do this thing!


The first book I read this year was The Ice Dragon by George R.R. Martin. This book was absolutely gorgeous! The story was enchanting and the illustrations were beautiful.

Rating: 5/5 stars


Next, I found myself in the book for a funny book so I picked up Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie. And it was freakin' hilarious!

Rating: 5/5 stars


I stumbled upon The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt and couldn't resist picking it up. It was a really cute read and I especially loved getting to see a behind-the-scenes look of the inner workings of Las Vegas wedding chapels.

Rating: 4/5 stars


My Ex-Boyfriend's Wedding by T. Sue Versteeg was an entertaining read, just not quite what I was expecting.

Rating: 3/5 stars


I finally read a Black Dagger Brotherhood book! What I didn't realize is that this series definitely works better if read chronologically. However you still get a full understanding of what it happening with the current two main characters in the book, but just be aware that you also get insights into other side characters and while I caught up quickly, there was a lot background information I didn't know.

Rating: 4.5/5 stars


I read The 5th Wave series and they were both amazing and totally live up to the hype!! And I absolutely cannot wait for the third and final book, The Last Star, to come out!

Rating: 5/5  stars


Uprooted by Naomi Novik was an absolutely magical read and I loved every second of it!

Rating: 5/5 stars


I watch Miranda Sings on YouTube so I couldn't resist getting her new books, and it's just like you would expect it to be.  :P


Strong Signal was such a sweet romance story that I really loved!

Rating: 4.5/5 stars


I absolutely loved this book!! This cover is gorgeous. It was fun and fast-paced. The characters were amazing. And my one and only complaint is that I needed more!! 

Rating: 5/5 stars


I love historical romances and I have such a soft spot for Scotland, so I of course ended up adoring this book!

Rating: 5/5 stars

<3 br=""> -Kristen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! They mean the world to me! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...